Applicants are required to submit documentation relating to Public Liability Insurance and will need to submit both the Certificate of Insurance and all pages of the Full Policy Schedule.
The document must include the following information:
• Your name or company name
• Your address or company address
• The policy number
• The policy expiry date
• The words ‘public liability schedule'
• Indemnity cover of no less than £2m
• The business activity relevant to your trade (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom installer)
We suggest you review the exclusions within your insurance policy prior to submitting the document as the policy must not include any of the following exclusions:
• Heat exclusions (except bedroom only installers)
• Height exclusions must not relate to a restriction on the number of storeys (floors) within properties you operate.
• If in doubt about what you need to send, send everything the insurer issued you(!).
• Applicants can apply for a free, no obligation quote from Marsh Commercial by clicking here